Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ethiopian Picnic :-)

We had a picnic today with our adoption friends! SO MUCH FUN! I love it when we have our get togethers. It is always so fun to see who is new to the group, which families have traveled, which families are waiting to travel. The Lord has been AMAZING to our adoption group!!! We have had so many new children... WHO ARE NO LONGER ORPHANS!! PRAISE HIM!
Today we had the amazing pleasure to have some UT Graduate students join us. These students are here from Ethiopia studying and getting their doctorate in Plant Biology (or something like that).
I look forward to years of picnics together!!!






















Happy Birthday THERESA!

4 comments:

Jesse and Amy said...

too bad we couldn't make it to this one! Love the pictures!

Eastiopians said...

Thank you Tracie for the shout out! Your pics are incredible as usual! I definitely want to buy the one of Eva and the last one on here as well. I think it's great that you are using money from the picnic pics to help others adopt! :)

Theresa

Eastiopians said...

Ooops, I meant the one of Macy. I swear, I call Macy Eva all the time. I'm getting old. ;)

fresk said...

can i know all these kids are adopted or it is a school images