Our sweet Addison lost her TWO FRONT TEETH! For some reason this is hitting me hard! How is she growing up this fast? I want to freeze her! I can't believe she is already 6 years old. What a love! We went to the park tonight for a friend's birthday and the kids had so much fun! I had to share Addie's new smile!
All of the kids on one swing set.... SO FUN!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What precious kids -- love the swing pic!!! Addie - I LOVE your smile -- how exciting!! That is BIG news. Sweet Rebekah tries so hard to make hers wiggle - but we are way slow around here with losing teeth. Sending big hugs - miss you & love you so much!! Amanda
3 comments:
What precious kids -- love the swing pic!!! Addie - I LOVE your smile -- how exciting!! That is BIG news. Sweet Rebekah tries so hard to make hers wiggle - but we are way slow around here with losing teeth. Sending big hugs - miss you & love you so much!! Amanda
can i know all these kids are adopted or it is a school images
Post a Comment