YEAH!!!!

I love this picture! DETERMINATION!


My Addie lost her second tooth today. It came out while she was trying to open a "Littlest Pet Shop" toy. OOPS. It was WAY LOOSE. So she's excited and now I have to go find a dollar.... Time to play tooth fairy.
Addie helped me get Abel out for a little photo shoot. I wanted to get some pictures of him before the cast is taken off tomorrow. SO SWEET! These two kids are crazy about each other.


I know I haven't blogged much lately. I have been neck deep in homeschooling and cleaning and photo shoots and LIFE!
But I will try to keep up! More to come....
4 comments:
such cute pictures!!
I can't believe how grown up Abel looks!!!! Isn't he almost 2?? WOW!!
Hope you're doing well!!!
Oh, my gosh...that child gets cuter everytime I see him. Sorry Julie B, he is going to have to marry one of my girls!
Can't wait to see you guys again...hope you're coming to the picnic!
Aww, those pictures are so cute. I cannot believe how big Abel looks!! Did you know R broke her arm this summer, too? What is up with our little ET babies? Hope you all are doing well! We're getting closer and closer to bringing our 2nd home!
Post a Comment