Here are just a few ...




Deanna and I were cracking ourselves up. We were trying to get the perfect "kiss" picture of Ted and me in the cornstalks. It didn't happen but I have some fun pictures of us crackin' up while trying for the perfect (not looking retarded) picture. Now I know what I've put a few people through on photoshoots... SORRY!
Deanna and her oldest daughter, Holly, look SO MUCH ALIKE but have totally different coloring. Pretty girls!


After the Pumpkin Patch... we headed to DQ Country.

Abel had his first (ok... not really his FIRST but first photographed) ice cream cone. This was his biggest "dose" of icecream.... more than he's ever had. Him and I shared... he just ate the end of my cone. He loves him some icecream. I can't believe I am giving him sweets and he's not a year old. Is he my 4th kid OR WHAT?
4 comments:
okay first of all Ted looks so cute in the kiss pic. so cute. second...i wanted to be there yesterday with you both. third, i had a dream i was a photographer! how hysterical is that and u were in my head telling me what to do! where did that come from? probably sad i am not with you.
Traci-
Love you pics! You really have an amazing gift. I have a technical question--what lens are you using in the pics where the kiddos are close an the background is blurred? Love the one of Ted throwing up the pumpkin! Too cool.
Thanks for sharing--so fun to see how much Abe has grown.
Thanks much for the info--I am looking for a new lens for my Nikon (nothing personal ;)-had it for a while and just love your eye. Appreciate you took the time to respond!
Peace--
I have photo envy! You are so good at this, Tracy! Really, really excellent shots.
Post a Comment