You are too funny Tracy! I mean Sarah :)
Oh wow! Before I even read anything on the post I saw the picture and couldn't believe what a good Sarah Palin impersonator you could be! Funny! :)
great minds think alike...my husband and i are going to a costume party and todd and sarah palin. what a great year to be a brunette with long hair!
HAHA! it worked! now you just gotta do your hair up.
Oh my goodness! Great impersonation! Love it.
Hilarious!!!
Hilarious!!!!!
LOL! Can I scare you by telling you that Michael was Hillary last year? :P
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You are too funny Tracy! I mean Sarah :)
Oh wow! Before I even read anything on the post I saw the picture and couldn't believe what a good Sarah Palin impersonator you could be! Funny! :)
great minds think alike...my husband and i are going to a costume party and todd and sarah palin. what a great year to be a brunette with long hair!
HAHA! it worked! now you just gotta do your hair up.
Oh my goodness! Great impersonation! Love it.
Hilarious!!!
Hilarious!!!!!
LOL! Can I scare you by telling you that Michael was Hillary last year? :P
Post a Comment