Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Grab Your Partner....

Want to have some fun with your church community? SQUARE DANCE! We had a BLAST last week at our Community Gathering when we were surprised with square dancing lessons.This was the place we had dinner ... it was BEAUTIFUL. This was our view.




We all were cold until the dancing started... then we were shedding our coats.






Always ready for a good time... Tammy and Keith!



My crazy friend, Emile. Doing her "Baby Mama" call.


Hmmmm.... Don't ask.



The Vickers... Can't remember what this move is called but ... Hey... Good Job!

How Cute!






Let the LINE DANCING BEGIN!

This was a FUN TIME! And who knew square dancing is such a great work out!

6 comments:

emily said...

I am in tears over the square dancing- maybe b/c I'm sleep deprived!! :)

Glad you guys had fun!

snaphorse said...

So glad there was no "booty shot" of me! Thank you for that! :-)

Clark Family said...

It is soooo beautiful where you live!!! Can i come to Tennessee some time????? Thinking of you often! :) Kacy

Sweet T.E.A. said...

I need to get some of those pictures! What a FUN time. We need to do that again!

Anonymous said...

what a great picture of you and your hubby!!

Dawn said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I also just checked out some of the pics from your photo website. AMAZING! I wish I lived in TN so I could have you do pictures for us! You are very talented.