Friday, August 22, 2008

PICNIC FUN!

We had a picnic out at the Swoboda Farm last Sunday. It was such a GREAT TIME! Here are some pictures from the night.
There were blow up jumpy houses and water slides. The kids had a great time. We have over 100 kids that come to Fellowship Kids each week. A lot came out for the picnic. They had a blast... and there were no injuries. Wait... I think I remember a bloody nose (right Maddie?). AND a wound care issue. Thank God for a sweet family in our church that are both Doctors. :-)


Look at these eyes!


This is a friend of mine... she is having a baby this Fall. I love her shirt!



I've never entered any kind of contest ... but if I did... I would enter this picture right here (below). Is he not adorable? He belongs to a family in our church. I just love his sweet look in this picture. It's priceless!

I actually made it into a picture! That's me with my blonde friends!


How precious is this little girl? She was helping me out with Abel. She fed him his first watermelon... HE LOVED IT!

Here are a few more kiddos that loved them some watermellon :-)
Abel has a new member of his fan club. This 6th grade girl is pretty crazy about our baby boy.

This blue-eyed beauty is one of 6 kids in her family. She's a little love!


I got a giggle out of this little one (below) singing the Happy Birthday song. I asked her "Who's birthday is it?" and she said "Mine". I turned and asked her parents and they said "no, it's not her birthday". It was so cute. She was convinced it was. I was too :-)



This (below) is Abel's buddy. They were both adopted and even share hair care products :-)
All three pastors from our church got into the dunkin' booth. It was so much fun to watch them get dunked. Not sure why all of us "church goers" got such a kick out of throwing a ball as hard as we could at the pastors... BUT IT WAS FUN! The crowd went wild when the pastor went under!

Ted and Addie watched Brother Brandon (haha...) get dunked! Little did Ted know... he was next. Actually he did know. He just really enjoyed seeing Brandon get dunked!




IS IT COLD?


Johnny was talking smack them minute he got in there (jk)... The first person to dunk him... a 4 year old named Savannah. YEP.
This is one of Aidan's best buds!


And last but not least... this is my crazy FRIEND Robin. She was actually doing a little country dancin' when I took this. She's a HOOT!
What a fun evening!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I think you have several pictures here that could win a contest. Looks like a fun day.

Laurzie said...

What beautiful and fun photos! Looks like a wonderful time. I love all the various expressions you captured. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Whoever took the photo with you and the blondes must be an extremely talented photographer! Probably really tall and handsome too! Just guessing.

Bloggin' Robin said...

Yee-haw!!

Michelle Riggs said...

Great pictures. I would have loved to have been there.