Saturday, July 25, 2009

MY WAY MADNESS

I adore this baby boy.....

But it seems lately... this is the face we see.... It's what I like to call MY WAY MADNESS. He has to have HIS WAY! His daddy thinks I have spoiled him by giving him his way A LOT (ok, I am guilty!!!). But HOW CAN I SAY NO to that precious face!


He was enjoying this icecream cone.... It's not good unless YOU WEAR IT! I love that his NOSE is in the cone.



This is Abel's buddy, Sammy. Sammy enjoyed the ice cream too!


What's wrong Abel? My guess is, he was told no.

This is how we got him all clean... water hose! He loved it!!

Sammy... I think it's your turn for the hose!

He liked it too!

I love this picture... He looks like he is riding down the street on a scooter. He is just standing on it. He was bossing Tori (Sammy's big sister) around having her push him on the scooter. He doesn't talk really... he just grunts out his orders. It's cute!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Abel is CUTE! I can understand why you never tell him No. :)

Missy said...

I think your son Abel and my son Ike have been emailing each other tips. Because lately I see that same face at least as often as I see the sweet one.

Bless his heart, it's hard being two!