Thursday, April 23, 2009

E-MAIL ADDRESS CHANGE

I have a question...
How can I change my e-mail address in blogger? I changed my e-mail address and will no longer have my knology account in about a week. I get my comments sent to my e-mail address and need to change that but I can't seem to figure it out. ALSO, I sign in using my e-mail address... so how do I change that??

Please make note of my new e-mail address
tracieancelet@gmail.com

Thanks :-)

PS - we are in the middle of packing. we are moving in a week... not moving out of town... it's an IN TOWN move. I'll post after we get settled! PRAY FOR US :-)

3 comments:

Jesse and Amy said...

let me know if you find out....i just changed email too, and can't get it to change : ) Best Wishes with the move!

A Team said...

test

A Team said...

another test